Western Toyota is looking for an automotive technician to perform mechanical repair and maintenance work on new and used vehicles, on a full-time basis.
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- A strong awareness of quality control
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work in team atmosphere
- Well organized and systematic
- Possess a good work ethic and a positive attitude
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
An Automotive Technician’s Journeyman Certificate is not required but is an asset. Years of experience and a willingness to learn may be a sufficient substitute.
Western Toyota offers a competitive compensation package and a positive work environment.
Please apply in writing, with resume attached to:
P.O. Box 1154
Corner Brook, NL A2H 6T2
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org